Thursday, February 11, 2010

room sweet room



Photos above are what i have done for the 1st project for perspective studies. It was an project of ideal room in one point perspective .

Top view, front evaluation and side evaluation must be done before hand. Next, start to draw out the scale and construction lines for everything. This can be considered as the hardest part which mostly of us did it wrong for the 1st time. Lastly, trace the construction lines out on a whole new paper and refine it with proper furniture.

" Stefie, did you shade your room?", I asked.
" I think that is unnecessary and somemore it might makes your artwork dirty.", Stefie answered.
" I 'll never do such annoying troublesome thing to suffer myself too. ", she continued.
" That is just an excuse lorr. Haha. ", I teased.
Stefie just replied me with her famous 'Wohohohohoho' .
That's why I just left my work in neat form without any shading.

But, this can't be the ideal room of mine after all. Because this is just another piece of rushing work which I finished it on the last minute. Well, simplicity makes the work nice. :P

No comments: