Wednesday, January 6, 2010

10 things that describe me

Now, I will review the 10 things that fit me well or suitable to describe me. Suppose *scratching head*...


I AM A SPEAKER.
- My voice is loud as I am speaking through a speaker. When I go to karaoke with friends, I can sing louder than those with mic on hand.

I AM A DUCK.
- My singing is sucks. I sing just like a duck quacking around.

I AM AN ANT.
- Well, I love most of the sweet things. Especially chocolate, ice-cream, cakes and lots more.

I AM A CAMERA.
- My eyes love to look at anywhere and everywhere(scenery, object, animal, people...) if there is free time. In fact, I'm bringing a camera with me all the time.

I AM A PIECE OF BEAN CURD(tofu/tauhu).
- I am a person that easily get hurt. Not mentally, but physically.

I AM A KOALA BEAR.
- I don't like to exercise or moving around too much. It's quite rarely to see me goes down to the field. If you saw that, I might having mental disruption or you saw some mirage at that time.

I AM A PANDA.
- I have deep eyebags around my eyes just like the panda. I also have a big and round tummy.

I AM A CUPBOARD.
- I loves to read and there are a lot of books no matter novel or comis are well-arranged in my mind.

I AM A PIG.
- Sleeping is one of my hobby. The longest record of my sleeping time is about 17 hours.

I AM A SMILEY.
- Smile is something keep appearing on my face throughout the days.


Pheeewww.. I think that's all about me. :)

No comments: