Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Red stripe on my neck

Mostly of my friends knew that I am a person that likes to take photos. By December of 2009, I receive a Canon 450D as my christmas present. Well, I'm still not familiar with all of those setting yet. Mr. Monitor-Albert, I know you do read this and you better teach me everything you know as fast as possible.

But, what I want share you all here is LOMOGRAPHY that I get in touch at the early middle of 2009. My first lomo camera is black slim devil from ultra wide & slim series. Here comes some photos snapped with it.


















After a certain period, I have put my eyes on the black bird, fly camera and I got 1 which is in yellow color using the money I get from secondary school due to the good SPM result. Although using this camera requires some skills and not so easy, but I'm enjoy using it. Photos time.






These are just a part of photos that I took before. If you all wish to have look at the others, you can visit these links below which will lead you to my facebook account. I already arrange them by the kind of slide I used for shooting.
Black slim devil 1st try using normal film
1st EBX
Velvia
2nd EBX
Provia
BBF 1st try using normal film

My dear fellow classmates, you come to me if you wish to know more about lomography. I would love to share everything I know. Don't let the manual camera being whipped out. :)




Well, I usually purchase the camera from this site, Galagalastore.

No comments: